• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy News TubeBuddy Hit 200K Subscribers!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Everyone! I can't believe it myself, but TubeBuddy has hit 200,000 Subscribers!

GenerateMilestoneImage (2).png

When I joined TubeBuddy we were just a little over 6,000 subscribers. This was the first video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY9MNQr8OY4

It's a hard video for me to watch now, but I think it's a reminder of where I was. It's weird looking back at that. Shot at my first apartment, not knowing what the future holds, and joining something that would later include these very forums.
Over three years, we've hit 200K subscribers, millions of users, and I am proud to say I have grown too!

Our most recent video shows a lot of improvement:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ihh9g5zwyk

Thank you everyone who supports TubeBuddy and has Subscribed, we could not have done this without you!

- Andrew & The TubeBuddy Team

Paul

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
texturemaster.com
Subscriber Goal
Congratulations to the entire TubeBuddy team on this huge milestone!!!:party::cool: Love watching @Andrew hone in on his passion all while becoming one of the leading YouTube expert!. The world just hasn't figured this out Yet!!!!:D

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Congratulations to the entire TubeBuddy team on this huge milestone!!!:party::cool: Love watching @Andrew hone in on his passion all while becoming one of the leading YouTube expert!. The world just hasn't figured this out Yet!!!!:D

Thank you for the kind words Paul! Just always aiming to improve and help the community :D Only competition we have is the creators we were yesterday!

Reactions: rayanayat and Paul

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Congrats. I got to use Tubebuddy during the free trial and it was awesome though I had to hold off on continuing due to not working on my channel at the moment. Once I'm ready to bring it back I look forward to using the app again. Its great software with a great group of people behind it.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Congrats. I got to use Tubebuddy during the free trial and it was awesome though I had to hold off on continuing due to not working on my channel at the moment. Once I'm ready to bring it back I look forward to using the app again. Its great software with a great group of people behind it.

Thank you! Are you not using the free version? :O

Congrats!

Thank you! :D

Congratulations guys, keep up the good work!

That's the plan, to keep creating things that brings VALUE to our users here and on the channel!

SO excited for you and everyone at TubeBuddy! :party::party::cool::party::party:

Thank you! You were the first congratulations! :D

Congrats!
Can you send some subs to me?

I think subway is the way to go here!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you! Are you not using the free version? :O

I did use the free version at first, then I gave the full version a try with that 30-day trial. I was ready to go in for a full subscription but because I put my channel on hold I decided to wait a bit till I get myself settled again and start uploading again. Once I start I plan on sticking with the channel. I'm making a plan and hope it works for me.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I did use the free version at first, then I gave the full version a try with that 30-day trial. I was ready to go in for a full subscription but because I put my channel on hold I decided to wait a bit till I get myself settled again and start uploading again. Once I start I plan on sticking with the channel. I'm making a plan and hope it works for me.

Are you using the free version in the meantime? :)