• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Unable to register

Photoguy

Subscriber Goal
I recommended tubbebuddy forums to my friend. And now he told me that he's unable to register to the forums. I went over to his place and indeed he was right. It says that the captcha is not activated on the webpage or something. So is there anything he can do about it?

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I recommended tubbebuddy forums to my friend. And now he told me that he's unable to register to the forums. I went over to his place and indeed he was right. It says that the captcha is not activated on the webpage or something. So is there anything he can do about it?
Maybe try another browser.

Reactions: Paul

Greneey

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I had the same Problem. It also happens when you want to log in. If you register by using Google it should work. Otherwise, I would not be here ;)

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Jim

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Thanks for reporting the issue! I think I see the problem and should be able to get out a fix tonight or tomorrow. I'll send an update when I do...

Jim

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Alright I fixed the issue and was able to register a test account without any issues. Please ask your friend to try again and let us know if they still have an issue with it. Thanks again for letting us know!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Alright I fixed the issue and was able to register a test account without any issues. Please ask your friend to try again and let us know if they still have an issue with it. Thanks again for letting us know!

Awesome! Op, please keep us posted :D