• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress tubebuddy mobile app not syncing

Uncle Dan

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi, after the last update for the Andriod app (ver 2.0.49) it no longer recognises I have a license, and thats kind of anoying because I pay for that to not be the case. I've already removed and reinstalled, cleared the catch, cleared all the app data, signed out, signed back in, reselected my channel, and yet I get "Sorry, no existing payment found for this channel" So any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, after the last update for the Andriod app (ver 2.0.49) it no longer recognises I have a license, and thats kind of anoying because I pay for that to not be the case. I've already removed and reinstalled, cleared the catch, cleared all the app data, signed out, signed back in, reselected my channel, and yet I get "Sorry, no existing payment found for this channel" So any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Tagging @Hannah

BamaGuyRTR

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I have a totally different question about the app. It seems to lag on updating stats. It just isn't keeping up like the YT Studio app does. Why is that?