• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software Editing software

Izaac

What editing software should I use thats free, I find blender to be a little to complicated, but I need to be able to edit the audio too right now Im using Filmora but it gives me a really big water mark.... what should I use

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
If you have access to your media on a android device the power director app does work quite good especially for pip stuff, removing, cutting and moving audio tracks works as well.

Also there was a post about a humble bundle sale on Sony Vegas today - but that might be to complicated as well.

I'm not really aware of any very good free software.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Reactions: Aaron and kunicross

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
If you have access to your media on a android device the power director app does work quite good especially for pip stuff, removing, cutting and moving audio tracks works as well.

Also there was a post about a humble bundle sale on Sony Vegas today - but that might be to complicated as well.

I'm not really aware of any very good free software.
Any editing software (except for Windows Movie Maker) can look complicated and intimidating at first. I remember only doing basic cuts when I had the Vegas Pro and eventually I build it up and learned a couple of tricks (through Youtube vids, of course). Afterwards, I wanted to switch over to Premiere, though I was so used to Vegas Pro xD I ended up deleting Vegas Pro and forced myself to use Premiere.

And in that case, yes! Humble Bundle is having a sale on Vegas Pro 15 right now :] It's a real steal and it doesn't take long to learn it.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I started with movie maker making videos with photos. I then moved to techsmith camtasia studios and then to vegas pro. Its not easy for sure but I'm a quick learner and figured it out quick quickly. Sometimes I feel like a pro and then I learn a new trick and realize just how little I know. LOL. Same thing happens with photoshop. Self taught but just when I think I am mastering the app turns out I am still a few feet past the starting line.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What editing software should I use thats free, I find blender to be a little to complicated, but I need to be able to edit the audio too right now Im using Filmora but it gives me a really big water mark.... what should I use
Well, there is a way to get Videopad professional for free. Simply search up a serial number. It provides very basic video editing and effects and hopefully that'll get you started.

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Use ShotCut. Its free, and has advanced features, but is good for beginners.
I'd also reccomend OpenShot. Absolutely free, can export in hd and has béziers curve keyframing.
You should really support the developers for this. This was @TanookiAlex's lifesaver for video editing due to the fact that it's super easy to use.

610 Hustles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Shotcut and Davinci Resolve are my go two I use, suggest giving either of them a try