• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Shazam!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm a bit slow when it comes to movies, but I recently saw the trailer for Shazam. I understand the idea since Shazam is a kid in a man's body and this is an origin story, but I'll never get that image of him doing the floss. I might just give it a try anyways because I do like the character.

Trailer:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go6GEIrcvFY

By the way, it's very funny that Marvel and DC are coming up with a movie for Captain Marvel and Shazam.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm a bit slow when it comes to movies, but I recently saw the trailer for Shazam. I understand the idea since Shazam is a kid in a man's body and this is an origin story, but I'll never get that image of him doing the floss. I might just give it a try anyways because I do like the character.

Trailer:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go6GEIrcvFY

By the way, it's very funny that Marvel and DC are coming up with a movie for Captain Marvel and Shazam.

That was far from what I wanted to see, but i love the story and he's a good actor, so I hope it will be good!

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I was only thinking about the app - given DCs track record and the current oversaturation of Super hero movies I'm a bit sceptical.

Also I don't really like the kid in a aduld body theme that much I guess. ;)

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Looks like it could be fun. Most of the Marvel movies have been taking themselves way too seriously. I like Ant-Man & Spiderman for the fun. Hopefully this can be fun without being silly.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Looks like it could be fun. Most of the Marvel movies have been taking themselves way too seriously. I like Ant-Man & Spiderman for the fun. Hopefully this can be fun without being silly.

I don't mind the more serious tone, since it feels like it's earned. 10 years is a long time, and to be where we are is cool! I 'm skeptical because of DC, but I like the lead actor, so we will see!