• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What is your opinion about Pubg Mobile Game

sun512

Familiar Member
www.sunilkeshari.com
Subscriber Goal
What is your opinion about Pubg Mobile Game
kidzeegames.png

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I tried playing it (it was free) or maybe it was fortnite (both the same game essentially) but the controls on my ipad where too annoying. Even a console controller is a challange to aim with, so aiming with a thumb on a phone screen is pretty much out of the question. MAYBE using the apple pencil with the ipad pro could be playable, but really it's the kind of game that's better suited to desktop.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I tried playing it (it was free) or maybe it was fortnite (both the same game essentially) but the controls on my ipad where too annoying. Even a console controller is a challange to aim with, so aiming with a thumb on a phone screen is pretty much out of the question. MAYBE using the apple pencil with the ipad pro could be playable, but really it's the kind of game that's better suited to desktop.

That sound really interesting! haha

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't really know anybody who plays the mobile game. Even people I know who plays Fortnite don't play the mobile game lol. Other than that, I've seen it and I think it's okay for people who don't have a computer or just want to play it when they're off the computer.