• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Forum News TubeBuddy Forums 2.0!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Tubebuddy Forums!

We hinted in this thread: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/17749/ That changes were coming!

Here is the old Design: Here's: The New Design:

Old TB Forums.png VS New Forums.png

The old design wasn't necessarily a bad design, but it was based on the first version of Tubebuddy, and was almost three years old. The new design is better optimized for both Desktop AND Mobile!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first thing I want to highlight are how the sections all are clearly labeled:

Forum Sections.png

Each section focuses has a unique name, icon, and color. They are pretty clearly labeled, and by clicking on them, you will see the familiar forum layout, reminiscent of old TubeBuddy Forums! However you don't have to select a section if you want to post!

Post New thread.png

Simply select "Post thread" and it will let you choose which section you want to post to like so:

Where to post.png

This will then create a new thread in the sections like you are use to! There are a lot of other small changes highlighted in this thread, and the other post! If you have any questions, please ask them here!

NOT A MEMBER? JOIN TODAY!

Reactions: Paul
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I didn't like the look of it at first, but that was because I wasn't able to navigate it. Pretty good. Also, I did not get that notification lol

I'll need to look into that and make sure it's working! Happy to hear you like the look after getting a chance to navigate it!

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Added a way to see who has posted last in threads from the home page!

Here is the before:
Before LPA.png

Here is the after:
AFTER LPA.png

Notice the avatar and then thread title?

Before LPA.png

Reactions: Paul

Paul

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
texturemaster.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh, just saw that theres no longer a way to have a YouTube channel button/link for others to checkout or troubleshoot channel from.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Working on getting that back!

This one too!

Any update on the buttons? We could go on and build a nice signature like yours but I really liked the default button and sub count as it was very much.

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Still working on it. It's not as easy as you may think unfortunately. :/
I'm sure if it was easy we already got it back, also I don't want to pressure.
I just find it a important feature and miss it very much.
Also from my work experience (especially in those stressy weeks before Christmas) i prefer to get a feedback on priority to organize my work queue.

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Still working on it. It's not as easy as you may think unfortunately. :/
Any update?

Most frequent forum users did work around the issue with a signature but it was a extremly convinient and nice feature and I've had occasions already where I wanted to check out someone's channel and wasn't able to find it.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Any update?

Most frequent forum users did work around the issue with a signature but it was a extremly convinient and nice feature and I've had occasions already where I wanted to check out someone's channel and wasn't able to find it.

Still working on it. It's a top priority too. Between public posting about it on the xenfor website, and asking our own team about it.

Reactions: Paul and kunicross

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Still working on it. It's a top priority too. Between public posting about it on the xenfor website, and asking our own team about it.
BTW, is there any possibility to see signatures in the mobile version of the forums or force to show the desktop version on a mobile device.
Since that is the only real workaround but I very rarely read the forums on a computer.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
BTW, is there any possibility to see signatures in the mobile version of the forums or force to show the desktop version on a mobile device.
Since that is the only real workaround but I very rarely read the forums on a computer.

Signatures work for me on mobile! Can you show me what you are seeing? :O

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
That's how it looks today (got a message on top that the forums don't run on Firefox due to update despite me using chrom today)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190130_091038_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190130_091038_com.android.chrome.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 233