• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy News TubeBuddy Cyber Monday 2018 SALE!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddy Forums!

CYBER MONDAY is HERE! Become a PRO for only $29/year!!! Visit http://TubeBuddy.com/CyberMonday2018 to get started on your road to YouTube success!

Cyber Monday.png

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
How do I use my affiliate link to share this Cyber Monday pricing with my community? Thank you!

We are working on improving this! However, currently this is what you'd have to do :) The affiliate should tell them to create an account using their affiliate link (e.g for me. www.tubebuddy.com/kan) and then once they create the account they can use the link to get the cyber monday deal!

DrSarah

Thank you!
I didn't quite follow your instructions.
You mean first send them to my affiliate link, tell them to start creating the account but don't pay yet, or something, and then re-enter via the /CyberMonday2018 link?
If that's what you're saying I'll request folks do that, but that is cumbersome indeed, not sure if people would go to that effort to use my link! Are you working to improve this for today, or down the line?

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Thank you!
I didn't quite follow your instructions.
You mean first send them to my affiliate link, tell them to start creating the account but don't pay yet, or something, and then re-enter via the /CyberMonday2018 link?
If that's what you're saying I'll request folks do that, but that is cumbersome indeed, not sure if people would go to that effort to use my link! Are you working to improve this for today, or down the line?

I'm asking about that as we speak :)