• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube News Where do you all find background music?

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I compose my own music now. Actually put those music degrees to work!
Screenshot from CoronaQuarantine.mp4 - 2.png

Hoping to release an album on Bandcamp by the end of the year.

• Wow
Reactions: Ikerot

BillyBoy

TubeBuddy Pro
I still use SoundCloud some, never had a problem with them, but mostly now I just use YT. I gave up. YouTube has a ton of music, but it is very hard to find anything in particular - but it works.

do you mean the youtube library? or do you just search for royalty free music?

LiftToEAT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I still use SoundCloud some, never had a problem with them, but mostly now I just use YT. I gave up. YouTube has a ton of music, but it is very hard to find anything in particular - but it works.

I will see how AudioHero works out first before I switch back to YT music.

It can happen. It happened to me a couple times. You need to contact Audio Hero and follow their instructions. They will should you how to clear it up.

Thank you Damon. I'll reach out to them today.

MUTTNUTT'S REVIEWS

Subscriber Goal
Do you buy background music from a specific app/website? Is there anywhere where you can drag/drop different sounds to create your own background music?

Thanks
DZ

I use the YouTube audio libary its free music that YouTube gives use to use for free

vdubtravels

After lots of searching I found a couple of artists that allow certain tracks of their music to be used as long as you credit them, my 2 favourites are Savfk and Niwel, I also subscribe to PaponeMusic which does a fine selection of tracks

HeresJonnyy

For my background, I use YouTube's Audio Library. I never used to use any of their music, but quite recently, the background music they have avaliable to download is actually really good.

Alternatively, you can search the genre of music you're looking for (whether it is dark rap or bright ukelele) and then add royalty free at the end of the search.

Hope this helps! Happy creating :)