• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Venom

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm not a move fanatic and I know little about the Spider-Man Universe, let alone Venom. However, when I saw that trailer... lol I laughed at it so hard. "I found something really bad"

I honestly would watch that movie, preferably with a Spider-Man fan, just to see how bad it is.

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm not a move fanatic and I know little about the Spider-Man Universe, let alone Venom. However, when I saw that trailer... lol I laughed at it so hard. "I found something really bad"

I honestly would watch that movie, preferably with a Spider-Man fan, just to see how bad it is.

Tagging @Aaron haha

S

Snowyamur

Is this gonna be one of those high-budget movies where the CGI is all over the place, but the movie is just not good? If this is by Sony, then I find that sort-of possible. It looks intriguing to me based on the trailer, but I'm not so sure I'm gonna like it if I see it. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I just don't know.

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Is this gonna be one of those high-budget movies where the CGI is all over the place, but the movie is just not good? If this is by Sony, then I find that sort-of possible. It looks intriguing to me based on the trailer, but I'm not so sure I'm gonna like it if I see it. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I just don't know.

That's fair! I'll see it, and hope for the best.

Reactions: Snowyamur

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
www.gearvlogz.com
Subscriber Goal
In a perfect MCU world, we would have had the "Secret Wars" storyline to set the backstory for Venom. But until this Sony/Disney deal gets completed. This Venom take will have to do. I just hope that it does well enough for the sequel to get greenlit and we can see Woody Harrelson perform as Carnage. Yes, I most likely will go see it on opening weekend.