• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Camera Gear What will be you next camera?

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
What will be your next camera purchase? If I had the cash it would be Blackmagic's Pocket Cinema Camera 4k. It should be launching next month. However when look at why I want it, it's mostly the 10 bit 4:2:2 color space.

Well, My little GH4 can output that, but you have to use an external recorder.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
What will be your next camera purchase? If I had the cash it would be Blackmagic's Pocket Cinema Camera 4k. It should be launching next month. However when look at why I want it, it's mostly the 10 bit 4:2:2 color space.

Well, My little GH4 can output that, but you have to use an external recorder.

Been looking at the GH5 myself!

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
Damon

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
GH5 is pretty good! I plan on waiting until march or so to see what the rumors Panasonic full-frame camera will be. I wish they would make a camera somewhere between the GH5s and the EVA-1. That way I could run my GH4 as a b-cam and pick up the full-frame cam as the new a-cam.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
GH5 is pretty good! I plan on waiting until march or so to see what the rumors Panasonic full-frame camera will be. I wish they would make a camera somewhere between the GH5s and the EVA-1. That way I could run my GH4 as a b-cam and pick up the full-frame cam as the new a-cam.

now it's the panasonic DCG9! :D

610 Hustles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Even though I am a Canon guy, I have my eye on the Sony a7 III, loved it since I first saw it

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm personally looking into either the next big GO PRO releases, but also might go with one of the cameras LiveStreaming Pros suggested. Essentially I want something that can record for long streches AND stream with, and take outside as well.

Anyone can recommend a web camera that would work well with a green screen?

C920 (or the newer iterations) is a great camera if you can find it right now (I've used mine with a green screen reletively effectively with good lighting)
I'm also looking into a Brio, it's 4k, but also 3x the cost of the C920.

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have been trying to wait for Canon to release a good 4K APC mirrorless as I'm not really interested in the expense and size of a full frame. I'm now looking at the Fujifilm X-T4 as I would still want a really good stills camera to replace my 50D.

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
iPhone 12! That simple. My iPhone 11 is easily on par with the Panasonic GH5 and the Sony A6400 (not tried the A6600 yet). I need a phone for Biz. So no point shelling out on a separate Camera!
I'll then use my current iPhone 11 as a second Angle.

BMGamingYT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Sony A7 III, I believe it was David ManningΓÇÖs channel where I originally saw it

• Love