• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress Tubebuddy and Grammarly

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What browser are you on?: Firefox Quantum 61.0 (64-bit)
What Operating System (Windows / OS / Chrome)?: Windows 7, 64-bit
What version of TubeBuddy? (Can be found on quicklinks menu): 1.45.118
Was it something that worked before and is broken now, or it has never worked for you?: The two plugins always caused problems together.

I have both Tubebuddy and Grammarly for Firefox 8.8261639 installed in my browser.
When I then go to YouTube and try to comment on a video, the two plugins will be on top of each other (the TB smilies and Grammarly) (Picture 1):

tube.png

When I click on them, the box with smilies will pop up, but always in the left side of the screen (Picture 2) and it's not possible to drag it into screen again. I can't even get Grammarly to work:

tube 2.png

It's not a super big problem for me, because I just deactivate one of the plugins when I need the other one. It's more of a heads-up, if any of your customers run into the same situation.

Anyways, thanks for the hard work you put into building and maintaining Tubebuddy!
Respect!

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
What browser are you on?: Firefox Quantum 61.0 (64-bit)
What Operating System (Windows / OS / Chrome)?: Windows 7, 64-bit
What version of TubeBuddy? (Can be found on quicklinks menu): 1.45.118
Was it something that worked before and is broken now, or it has never worked for you?: The two plugins always caused problems together.

I have both Tubebuddy and Grammarly for Firefox 8.8261639 installed in my browser.
When I then go to YouTube and try to comment on a video, the two plugins will be on top of each other (the TB smilies and Grammarly) (Picture 1):

View attachment 1670

When I click on them, the box with smilies will pop up, but always in the left side of the screen (Picture 2) and it's not possible to drag it into screen again. I can't even get Grammarly to work:

View attachment 1671

It's not a super big problem for me, because I just deactivate one of the plugins when I need the other one. It's more of a heads-up, if any of your customers run into the same situation.

Anyways, thanks for the hard work you put into building and maintaining Tubebuddy!
Respect!

Thank you for letting us know! I'll send this off :)

Reactions: Dimi
OP
OP
Dimi

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Is this still a problem?
The two icons are still on top of each other, but the TubeBuddy box with smilies are popping up in the center of the screen (so that's great) :)

Reactions: Aaron