• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Ask a YouTube Expert a Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
We are heading to VidCon and are doing a Stream with our YouTube Experts (Brian, Owen, Nick, Dee, and myself Andrew to moderate)!

TubeBuddies Group Collab VidCon 2018.png

Post your questions below! This can be based on YouTube, how to build a community, etc.

THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR CHANNEL REVIEWS! The stream will be fun, focused, and informative!

Thank you for your time, and questions!

- The TubeBuddy Team

Paul

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
texturemaster.com
Subscriber Goal
I like Dee.:cool: I think he adds a cool new twist to Nick's Saturday morning livestreams. On a side note: When Nick channel reviewed my YT channel on his livestream 7 months ago, it helped me to really get some major traction (15,000 subs in 7 months) when I implemented his suggestions. Thank you Nick!:grinning:
5000-subscribers-certificate.png

20000-subscribers.png

Paul

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
texturemaster.com
Subscriber Goal
That's impressive. Let me put it another way; what makes someone a YouTube expert? Is there a diploma or other qualification? If I want accounting advice, medical advice, plumbing, electrical etc.etc, I seek out a suitably qualified expert in their particular field, and I check their bone fides before hiring them. I don't ask snake-oil selling huxters.
Thank you! :cool:
An expert on YouTube is in the eye of the beholder. If they are not a viewers cup of tea they move on with a simple click of the mouse to the next ΓÇ£expertΓÇ¥.

The good thing is that all the information from any so called YouTube expert is Free... Whats there to complain about?

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
That's impressive. Let me put it another way; what makes someone a YouTube expert? Is there a diploma or other qualification? If I want accounting advice, medical advice, plumbing, electrical etc.etc, I seek out a suitably qualified expert in their particular field, and I check their bone fides before hiring them. I don't ask snake-oil selling huxters.

I would say the official YouTube certification program. Not everyone can go through it, and it's very hard to qualify/ pass. I am YouTube certified, and also have a degree in film-making :)

Status
Not open for further replies.