• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy News Full TubeBuddy Mobile Release on ANDROID AND IPHONE!

IOS or ANDROID?

• IOS

• ANDROID

Results are only viewable after voting.

yeo0308

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I can't install it on my android because it's not compatible :( I've android 5.0 version. and I'm so excited about the release.... Can we connect it to our affiliate link?

yeo0308

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
If we will use our affiliate link will it redirect to google play? Will we get the credit or not? Thanks

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Well I must say I'm a bit disappointed by the android app - mostly because I had very high expectations - most of all that it would replace the creator studio app which it (at the moment does not).

The main features missing for me is the ability to edit descriptions, video titles and tags directly.

(or are any of these features there and I'm just missing them? )

thumbnails would be nice as well. (creator studio only offers the 3 generic thumbs sometimes they are not useful at all)

End screens and thumbnails are another thing mobile users struggle with but it actually works reasonably well using the YT desktop page on a mobile device.

So my main problem really is that I would need to switch between the tubebuddy and creator studio app all the time which costs a lot of time I don't have.

Pricing does seem a bit strange at first glance but it's actually quite cheap/good if you run several small channels where a payed tubebuddy subscription wouldn't pay off. (giving a free month or so for people to try out would be nice ;)

I hope it does not sound to negative, I know your guys are working on new features and I really am looking forward to them a lot.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Well I must say I'm a bit disappointed by the android app - mostly because I had very high expectations - most of all that it would replace the creator studio app which it (at the moment does not).

The main features missing for me is the ability to edit descriptions, video titles and tags directly.

(or are any of these features there and I'm just missing them? )

thumbnails would be nice as well. (creator studio only offers the 3 generic thumbs sometimes they are not useful at all)

End screens and thumbnails are another thing mobile users struggle with but it actually works reasonably well using the YT desktop page on a mobile device.

So my main problem really is that I would need to switch between the tubebuddy and creator studio app all the time which costs a lot of time I don't have.

Pricing does seem a bit strange at first glance but it's actually quite cheap/good if you run several small channels where a payed tubebuddy subscription wouldn't pay off. (giving a free month or so for people to try out would be nice ;)

I hope it does not sound to negative, I know your guys are working on new features and I really am looking forward to them a lot.

I will pass this along. Thank you for your constructive criticism!

Reactions: kunicross