• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Update on YouTube Partner Program Applications April 19th 2018!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Here is the up to date information from YouTube:

Link: https://support.google.com/youtube/forum/AAAAiuErobUulNylqaITRs/?hl=en

Some take aways:

"
Why have reviews been taking so long?

Last December we committed to doing more to protect the creator community from abuse. A central part of that work was spending more time carefully reviewing each channel and application for the YouTube Partner Program. Were also training new members of the review team to ensure were applying our decisions consistently and giving the right channels the opportunity to monetize.

This process has taken longer than we initially anticipated and we apologize for the delays this has caused."

Also on when to hear back:

"
If you have a pending application, when should you expect to hear back?

Weve now grown our review team and are currently moving through pending applications at a faster pace. Were hoping to get caught up by the end of June and will let you know if anything changes.

When we review your application we look at your channel activityΓÇôthings like uploaded videos, strikes, views, subs, and watch timeΓÇôand youll be approved for YPP if everything meets our Community Guidelines and our YouTube Partner Program policies."

yeo0308

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi can somebody help me to install my you Tube badge? I upgraded my 2 channels already and my You Tube badge is unlocked.

Reactions: TubeBuddy