• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

the RPG simulation game management spree incoming! (fans of stardew come inside)

SelectStartPlay

Subscriber Goal
We got a few games that I surprisingly found a lot of people are not aware of when it comes to life simulation games/farming/cooking/managing a store and even aging and playing as your children when your character gets to old and dies.

We'll start off with my personal favorite, KYNSEED from the developers of Fable.

You've been given the Kynseed, a mystical acorn that grows into a family tree where your choices manifest in its branches. Raise a family, farm the land, run shops, and explore the world as its inhabitants age around you. When you die, step into the shoes of your children and continue your legacy.

Up next we have the gorgeous Moonlighter where you can be a shopkeeper, have people manage your shop, steal from your shop and more!

Become a hero!

During an archeological excavation ΓÇô a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was found near the excavation site ΓÇô providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure.

Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements that demonstrates two sides of the coin ΓÇô revealing everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that secretly dreams of becoming a hero.

and last but not least Graveyard keeper from the creators of PUNCH CLUB

Graveyard Keeper is the most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of the year. Build & manage your own graveyard while finding shortcuts to cut costs, expand into entertainment with witch-burning festivals, and scare nearby villagers into attending church. This is a game of capitalism and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business.

These games to me are personally the top three so far in terms of management and cool features, I also love supporting indie developers so I figured I would let more people see these awesome games are being developed.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
So Moonlighter is basically Recettear lol. Damn, I'd still get it just because it's on the Switch xD

Kynseed does look interesting, but I feel like it might have the same problem as Stardew Valley (for me, at least). The areas look too big. I liked Harvest Moon because even though the map was big, the areas were small and compact. Having a big area just means I have to trek further and further to get to where I need to be :l

Reactions: DragoNate

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
We got a few games that I surprisingly found a lot of people are not aware of when it comes to life simulation games/farming/cooking/managing a store and even aging and playing as your children when your character gets to old and dies.

We'll start off with my personal favorite, KYNSEED from the developers of Fable.

You've been given the Kynseed, a mystical acorn that grows into a family tree where your choices manifest in its branches. Raise a family, farm the land, run shops, and explore the world as its inhabitants age around you. When you die, step into the shoes of your children and continue your legacy.

Up next we have the gorgeous Moonlighter where you can be a shopkeeper, have people manage your shop, steal from your shop and more!

Become a hero!

During an archeological excavation ΓÇô a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was found near the excavation site ΓÇô providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure.

Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements that demonstrates two sides of the coin ΓÇô revealing everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that secretly dreams of becoming a hero.

and last but not least Graveyard keeper from the creators of PUNCH CLUB

Graveyard Keeper is the most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of the year. Build & manage your own graveyard while finding shortcuts to cut costs, expand into entertainment with witch-burning festivals, and scare nearby villagers into attending church. This is a game of capitalism and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business.

These games to me are personally the top three so far in terms of management and cool features, I also love supporting indie developers so I figured I would let more people see these awesome games are being developed.

This looks incredible! You get a sticky!