• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

IPHONE 7

Do you like the Iphone 7?

• Total voters

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Everyone!

What are your thoughts about the latest IPHONE? I am curious! Haven't seen anything on it check it out:

I think it's same old apple, the same thing every year with slight modifications, but I am curious to what you think!

Rafat Rifaie

Known Member
@Andrew
Same thought. They're just lazy and don't innovate anymore.Why would they if their fanboys are willing buy their phones anyways. So unless those fanboys wake up to the real world, and apple sales start to drastically decline, i think apple will keep doing what they do.

Chillville Vlogs

Subscriber Goal
EXACTLY!! Which is why I got the S7 Edge. I like innovation! Then the no headphone jack is just nonsense. They should have given their users options...like android does:joy::joy:!!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I like how they focused a lot on the "new and improved" camera lol. I have a neutral feeling towards it since I'm not really looking for anything in a phone as long as it can browse websites and play games xD

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I like how they focused a lot on the "new and improved" camera lol. I have a neutral feeling towards it since I'm not really looking for anything in a phone as long as it can browse websites and play games xD

For me Camera is important, film person, but I have no interest in the IPHONE7's dual camera because of lack of other features.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
As someone who intends to use cameras mainly for Photography over Film.. The iPhone has what I'd call the best camera system I've ever seen on a phone. I'm waiting for the 7s myself but I'm excited to see how it performs with the new addition of RAW support.

ShuriBear

TubeBuddy User
Since I had the iPhone 3S I never bought another iPhone. I prefer customization over looks and the iPhone is just too inflexible (and expensive) for my liking.

Reactions: TubeBuddy