• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music What songz should I remix?

Lye

You guyz love music (Whether openly or not. we all enjoy it at some points. Itz hooman)
I just want to knwo what songs you all would think would make a great song to remix and edit vocals on!
I personally think Joyner Lucas - Im not racist Is a great choice
Also, Dirt road anthem by Jason aldean and Drunk on a plane by Dierks bentley would all be great!
Whats youz guyz opinions!?!?!

Limitless HD

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy User
I was just about to mention "Im Not Racist" lol
i have no suggestions now.
What i would do if i were you is just make a playlist of some songs that you recently heard and give them a listen and choose from there:)

Reactions: Lye

Guitar Hack

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I was just about to mention "Im Not Racist" lol
i have no suggestions now.
What i would do if i were you is just make a playlist of some songs that you recently heard and give them a listen and choose from there:)
Exactly, "songs that you recently heard" is good advice. They are songs that are probably trending as well.
I would look at the charts for up and coming songs and get in early.
Billboard Hot 100 would be a good start. They list the song and it's movements, whether it's going up the chart or down.
Also, I took a look at your channel.
I would add more bigger channels in your "ARTISTZ I LOOK UP TOO" section. If you put in the channels you would like to become, YouTube will associate them with you.
I
would also create a playlist at least every week. Songs you like or songs you would like to remix, etc. It's the same as uploading a new video. (Your creating content)
Hope this helps.
Cheers

OP
OP
Lye

Lye

Exactly, "songs that you recently heard" is good advice. They are songs that are probably trending as well.
I would look at the charts for up and coming songs and get in early.
Billboard Hot 100 would be a good start. They list the song and it's movements, whether it's going up the chart or down.
Also, I took a look at your channel.
I would add more bigger channels in your "ARTISTZ I LOOK UP TOO" section. If you put in the channels you would like to become, YouTube will associate them with you.
I
would also create a playlist at least every week. Songs you like or songs you would like to remix, etc. It's the same as uploading a new video. (Your creating content)
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Thank yous!