• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Favorite Manga/Mangas

Lady April

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Whats your fav mangas? ^~^
My favorite Mangas are in order

1. Arcana
2. Majoras Mask (The Manga)
3. Sailors moon
4. Strawberry Panic
5. Prism

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Why tagging no work? I didn't see the notification, but I did click on this because I saw manga lol.

My favorites right now are some from Junji Ito. Uzumaki and Gyo.
A Silent Voice
is an amazing manga about bullying and forgiveness. There's also a movie of it, but it doesn't really focus enough on the girl's side of the story (which is a shame)
Rokudou no Onna-tachi doesn't have amazing artwork, but the characters are amazing
I like Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw a lot too because it portrays itself as a B-movie type story. It's fun to read lol
aaaaand I love Girl Friends. It's a great starter for someone who don't know what yuri is

OP
OP
Lady April

Lady April

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Why tagging no work? I didn't see the notification, but I did click on this because I saw manga lol.

My favorites right now are some from Junji Ito. Uzumaki and Gyo.
A Silent Voice
is an amazing manga about bullying and forgiveness. There's also a movie of it, but it doesn't really focus enough on the girl's side of the story (which is a shame)
Rokudou no Onna-tachi doesn't have amazing artwork, but the characters are amazing
I like Chimamire Sukeban Chainsaw a lot too because it portrays itself as a B-movie type story. It's fun to read lol
aaaaand I love Girl Friends. It's a great starter for someone who don't know what yuri is
Girl Friends is what I often Suggest to new people to Manga. As its a cute and easy to understand ^~^. It might just be my lesbianism buuuuuut I usually just point to soft yuri that is easy to read when people ask me for a manga
--- Post updated ---
I am definitely checking into the rest of those ^~^

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The only ones I've read was Yugi-oh and Dragonball.
So those two!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Girl Friends is what I often Suggest to new people to Manga. As its a cute and easy to understand ^~^. It might just be my lesbianism buuuuuut I usually just point to soft yuri that is easy to read when people ask me for a manga
--- Post updated ---
I am definitely checking into the rest of those ^~^
I generally don't show yuri to people who aren't interested in it. If they tell me they are interested, then Girl Friends is something I'd show them. Or if they're more into books, I'd say to read the Strawberry Panic light novel (because the anime is terrible). Then again, I do know a lot of people who are into yaoi and people don't often switch or like both side of the coin lol. On the other hand, have you read Kase-san?

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I generally lean more towards light novels over Manga.
Out of all the Manga I've experienced my top 3 would be:
1. Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia)
2. DanMachi (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?)
3. High School DxD [Read at your own risk its not a family friendly novel/manga/anime.]

Reactions: Lady April

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
3. High School DxD [Read at your own risk its not a family friendly novel/manga/anime.]
I remember buying DanMachi because I liked the smoothness of the cover lol. Then I got really into it and read it online, to which afterwards I continued the story through the manga :joy: I guess I should continue buying the manga now that I think about it. Then again, I do have a lot of yuri manga I gotta buy too

OP
OP
Lady April

Lady April

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
I generally don't show yuri to people who aren't interested in it. If they tell me they are interested, then Girl Friends is something I'd show them. Or if they're more into books, I'd say to read the Strawberry Panic light novel (because the anime is terrible). Then again, I do know a lot of people who are into yaoi and people don't often switch or like both side of the coin lol. On the other hand, have you read Kase-san?
I have not read Kase-san yet >~<. Still have alot of anime that i need to finish up before getting back into Mangas >~<
--- Post updated ---
Ive never read any of them. Ive heard of the last one just never was able to get to it >~< Ill checks thems outs!

TimDaGoof

Hunter X Hunter
Bleach
Attack on Titan
Gantz
--- Post updated ---

I love Hero Academia and High School DxD!