• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

If You've Been Affected by the Recent Demonetization issues...

Spinman

Recognized Member
spin-man.com
Subscriber Goal

Spinman

Recognized Member
spin-man.com
Subscriber Goal
I believe Derral can help us here :)
Andrew this happened to me before 20 minutes, i decided to go to my VIDEO MANAGER for some weird reason and i can tell you i had more than 10 demonized videos in which one of them had 5.500 views and some on the thousand so i had to review them all manually.....

PS, i would of posted photos but Photobucket is crap, would be good to just upload image directly but will make ur server heavy!
--- Post updated ---
Andrew this happened to me before 20 minutes, i decided to go to my VIDEO MANAGER for some weird reason and i can tell you i had more than 10 demonized videos in which one of them had 5.500 views and some on the thousand so i had to review them all manually.....

PS, i would of posted photos but Photobucket is crap, would be good to just upload image directly but will make ur server heavy!
and to top it all off NOT A single email from YouTube saying we demonitised it go and fix it, they literally turn off monetize with ads one of my videos

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
www.gearvlogz.com
Subscriber Goal
Since today is Business day # 10 for me not hearing about my 10K channel review maybe they left everything in Bot mode so they all could enjoy the holidays?:rolleyes: Sorry to sound like a broken record but have you all not been uploading unlisted first to see if you get the Green Dollar sign before making it public?

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Since today is Business day # 10 for me not hearing about my 10K channel review maybe they left everything in Bot mode so they all could enjoy the holidays?:rolleyes: Sorry to sound like a broken record but have you all not been uploading unlisted first to see if you get the Green Dollar sign before making it public?
Other topic and for me it's a month now on my secondary channel, maybe they launched Christmas a bit too early this year.
- like mid-november. ;)

APK Heaven

apkheavens.com
Subscriber Goal
I wrote him about a friend that is repairing tv's for youtube he has almost 10.000 subscribers and really successful with his uploads but every time he publishes his new videos he gets demonitized by youtube for 24 hours.
Derrel replied to me, lol.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 296