• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Fav childhood movie

Lady April

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
What is Y'all favorite childhood movie?!?!? Mines is Stuart Little as that was the only movie we owned when me and my siblings were young. We put countless hours into analyzing that movie! Haha! It is still my fav movies ^~^

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Ive never seen it. What's it about? ^~^
Kinda like Hunger Games, except before Hunger Games and not kid friendly lol. If you ever heard of PUBG or any "battle royale" type games like H1Z1 or Fortnite, they took inspiration from the movie.

Basically there's a war between kids and adults. In order to keep order, every year, the adults take a class of middle school kids and put them on this island where they are forced to kill each other.

Reactions: Lady April

Chase Charaba

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I watched a lot of Disney movies, but I probably watched Toy Story and Toy Story 2 the most.

That said, The Lord of the Rings trilogy came out when I was young. The Two Towers was released when I was in kindergarten and The Return of the King was released when I was in first grade (I can still remember the moment it came on in the movie theater and how excited I was to see it), and they have been my favorite movies ever since.

OP
OP
Lady April

Lady April

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Kinda like Hunger Games, except before Hunger Games and not kid friendly lol. If you ever heard of PUBG or any "battle royale" type games like H1Z1 or Fortnite, they took inspiration from the movie.

Basically there's a war between kids and adults. In order to keep order, every year, the adults take a class of middle school kids and put them on this island where they are forced to kill each other.
Oof. That seems awesome. I might give it a try. Thanks for telling me Ikerot ^~^ I appreciate it.

xingcat

Experienced Poster
TubeBuddy Star
www.xingcat.com
Subscriber Goal
The first movie I ever saw in a theater without my parents (my grandmother took me) was Benji, about a scruffy little dog, so I love that movie a lot, still.