• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy News 2017 Year in Review

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Gang! Back by popular demand is our Year in Review. We will announce it to everyone later this week but wanted to give you all a sneak peek. Take a look and let me know if you have any issues loading it.

Thanks!
Phil

https://www.tubebuddy.com/YearInReview

This was one of my favorite things we have done, and it's amazing to see how far this has come! Share your link below! Here is mine:

https://www.tubebuddy.com/yearinrev...OQbUB5XqP4k5c0i/X9kI2A==#.Wi4dIa2Igos.twitter

MrSorbias

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
This is a very cool thing. Thanks for doing it!
It was also very funny to look how other channels have performed. ^____^

My thing

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am Waiting for the year to be a week from done before I make a Little vlog on my Youtube Year in review. This year was a amazing year in my channel. Both me and my Channel grow. I finally come out of my shell and started being louder and more bombastic. This was just a great year.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I am Waiting for the year to be a week from done before I make a Little vlog on my Youtube Year in review. This year was a amazing year in my channel. Both me and my Channel grow. I finally come out of my shell and started being louder and more bombastic. This was just a great year.

That sounds great :D

Reactions: RGS Rblood

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That sounds great :D
Yeah! Thanks! It will be but im thinking of just thanking everyone profusely and stating the big difference between me in my first 2 years on youtube. Then Showing it in a mini reaction or something. So im have to write up a script

Reactions: TubeBuddy