• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Does anyone answer support tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melanie H

melaniehilliard.com
Subscriber Goal
I submitted a ticket requesting a refund, but I haven't got a reply or acknowledgement of receipt of the ticket. Does anyone know if there is a better way of contacting TubeBuddy?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I submitted a ticket requesting a refund, but I haven't got a reply or acknowledgement of receipt of the ticket. Does anyone know if there is a better way of contacting TubeBuddy?

Hi! Thanks for sharing your concern… I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We respond to the tickets in the order they come in. Lately, we are seeing a bit uptick in our ticket queue. That being said, it might take at least 24-72 working hours for our team to get back to you. If you don't hear from our team by latest tomorrow, please drop me a DM providing me with your ticket ID or the number or the email address that you have submitted the ticket, and I'll take a look at it.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hi! Thanks for sharing your concern… I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We respond to the tickets in the order they come in. Lately, we are seeing a bit uptick in our ticket queue. That being said, it might take at least 24-72 working hours for our team to get back to you. If you don't hear from our team by latest tomorrow, please drop me a DM providing me with your ticket ID or the number or the email address that you have submitted the ticket, and I'll take a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.