• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress App error

PSHOW

Hello,
Everytime I refresh the screen, I get this message "The channel count is not avaialable".

What is the problem?

IMG_6764.png

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi! Yeah... This is a known issue. It does update the views, but the subscriber counts are not updating on a real-time basis, and the counts are totally something else. Our developer team is already working on it. Hopefully, once the fix is ready, we will deploy it to the respective Play Stores so you all can update the App.

OP
OP
PSHOW

PSHOW

Hi! Yeah... This is a known issue. It does update the views, but the subscriber counts are not updating on a real-time basis, and the counts are totally something else. Our developer team is already working on it. Hopefully, once the fix is ready, we will deploy it to the respective Play Stores so you all can update the App.

Great, thanks for clearing that. :)
Happy Holidays!

DutchKarting

TubeBuddy Legend
www.dutchkarting.eu
Subscriber Goal
Only way that I can update de sub counter in the app at this moment is manual (only works if you have more than 1 YT channel added in TB app):
1. Go to Menu
2. Click on the dropdown arrow right from your YT channel name
3. Click on another YT channel
4. Repeat step 2
5. Click on the YT channel that you want to update the sub counter

And then the counter is updated.

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I have had this a few times but after doing what is said in these comments it did help...thank you