• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy Window on Video Screen stuck on "Loading"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielCGuy

If I go to my channel or another, go to a video.. the TubeBuddy plugin is supposed to show a window with ranked tags, used tags, SEO score, etc.
For weeks now it's just been a grey box with 'loading'.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, cleared Chromes cache and restarted. This happens on both my Macbook Pro and my PC.
Can we please resolve this? I attached a screenshot.

Thank you

Attachments

• tubebuddy.png
    tubebuddy.png
    417.5 KB · Views: 29

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Amazing! Thank you all for being so patient with us. I will lock this thread. If you encounter any bugs or issues, feel free to make another new thread in our TubeBuddy Question sub-forum.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
If I go to my channel or another, go to a video.. the TubeBuddy plugin is supposed to show a window with ranked tags, used tags, SEO score, etc.
For weeks now it's just been a grey box with 'loading'.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin, cleared Chromes cache and restarted. This happens on both my Macbook Pro and my PC.
Can we please resolve this? I attached a screenshot.

Thank you

Yep, it's a known issue and our team is working on it fixed. As soon as the issue is resolved, I will update you here! Alternatively, you can also drop a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that you can be provided more detailed information about this.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Amazing! Thank you all for being so patient with us. I will lock this thread. If you encounter any bugs or issues, feel free to make another new thread in our TubeBuddy Question sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.