• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Facing error while updating new payment card

Status
Not open for further replies.

WMS

Hi,

I was trying for couple of time updating my payment card but no luck.

Keep receiving the below error, please share you thoughts if you experienced this before.

Error message >>> No+Account

Attachments

• error message.PNG
    error message.PNG
    2.9 KB · Views: 51

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

Keep receiving the below error, please share you thoughts if you experienced this before.

Hey! I'm sorry for the delay in response. I hope the issue is resolved by now. However, if not, then please contact our support team by dropping an email at support@tubebuddy.com. They'll get back to you in 24-48 working hours. Depending on the ticket queue, it can take longer than that. If you don't hear from our support team in 48 working hours, please DM me your ticket ID and I can get it checked for you!

Thank you for your kind understanding over this!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

Hey! I'm sorry for the delay in response. I hope the issue is resolved by now. However, if not, then please contact our support team by dropping an email at support@tubebuddy.com. They'll get back to you in 24-48 working hours. Depending on the ticket queue, it can take longer than that. If you don't hear from our support team in 48 working hours, please DM me your ticket ID and I can get it checked for you!

Thank you for your kind understanding over this!

Status
Not open for further replies.