• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips What Niche Should I Choose?

MattCommand1

YT & TB Forum Enthusiast
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
livinginjohnscreek.com
Subscriber Goal
I didn’t think I sales anything or bag you for anything
I just asked if I create video in a subject like this
Would anyone interested
You can say no
And it would be ok
I don’t care about people don’t want anything from me
I care about people are interested about what I have to say
If you have a tech background and have the ability to tap into AI voices as an option to create content, I see value in that because not everyone has vocal talents or English speaking abilities. So, I say YES! Go for it. You got my attention.

I know how to speak and voice my own content. I am fluent in English, nevertheless I do see value in what you are suggesting.

bananb

Subscriber Goal
Alright
That’s great
I’ll make a video
I’m Ben nice to meet you Matt

MattCommand1

YT & TB Forum Enthusiast
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
livinginjohnscreek.com
Subscriber Goal
Alright
That’s great
I’ll make a video
I’m Ben nice to meet you Matt
Because this is a discussion forum, there is a presumption that you will share your knowledge and insights directly in this forum in text format. You can make a video but I am not sure how people will respond. Using a video to illustrate an example is fine but are you planning on embedding a video as a response?

I am not saying that it isn't allowed but the vast majority people who embed videos as a response do so for less than honorable purposes.

Why not type your response unless you feel your English ability is insufficient?

bananb

Subscriber Goal
Because it takes a hour to watch the tutorial
I’m text it will take much more than that
In text