• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Automotive What is your dream car

Shakmeister5000

My answer would be the Nissan r34 GTR spec V in midnight purple.

19” Rota Grids alloy in dark bronze colour
Toyo r888 tyres just for that look when looking from the back seeing the tread patterns
Spacers if the wheels are not sitting flush with the fender
Lower it if needed to fill the arch gap

Then I would stand back and cry thinking I can’t believe I’ve got my dream car

byyzeroh

Subscriber Goal
Would have to be the Impreza, got into cars purely thanks to rally Imprezas and the holy grail of rally cars (in my opinion). If I somehow was able to afford it I'd probably want to do a build as close to this as possible.

Mcraempreza.jpeg

Shakmeister5000

Would have to be the Impreza, got into cars purely thanks to rally Imprezas and the holy grail of rally cars (in my opinion). If I somehow was able to afford it I'd probably want to do a build as close to this as possible.
Always love the p1 Imprezas. I think they all should come with factory fitted rally decals. There was a new version in the same colour with the full decals on and it looked and sounded stunning (I love the Subaru exhaust noise)

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I have a few, I have a few...haha

Definitely the Corvette C6 Z06, and I like the Mustang SVT Terminator Cobra, for off-roading I'd want a G500 W463 G-Wagen Mercedes-Benz, and I think that's enough. I'm humble, I don't want a Ferrari or anything

lisasmodelhorsediy