• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Getting views but no subscribers

Eliotm93

Subscriber Goal
Hey guys I started my channel one week ago today my second video has 5.8k veiws but I only have 85 subs how can I fix this I have about 18 videos up now, sucks when one video goes crazy and the rest are avarage or below

XtremeJam87

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Have you tried creating a Twitter and Facebook page for your YouTube channel? You can post new videos with relevant hashtags and ask people to subscribe if they enjoy the content. That may work.

charandperry

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
We have about 167 subscribers at the moment and our views vary on our channel. We get some videos that pop and get really good views then some don't. YouTube is random but I promise you'll get there :)

Reactions: XtremeJam87

ClimaX

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'm hoping someone can help me with this, I only have 22 subscribers which I know really not a lot, I know some people don't watch or subscribe to smaller youtubers so I'm not sure how to get my subscribers up.

My videos are getting decent views for the amount of subscribers I do have, all my recent ones have 50+ at the moment but I'm not gaining subscribers from them. Does anyone have any tips on how to change this?

I have an endscreen and a very small watermark on the videos already and at the end for an outro I quickly mention subscribing.
Checkout Anne Dubé on YouTube, she has done a video on how to get 5k views with 0 subscribers

ClimaX

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
T
Have you tried creating a Twitter and Facebook page for your YouTube channel? You can post new videos with relevant hashtags and ask people to subscribe if they enjoy the content. That may work.
That don't always work tho'

ClimaX

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, I think as you get more content then when people come to your channel they will have more videos to watcha and youtube will then push out your content. I have some videos that are over 1k views and have the same frustration, why don't I have more subs. But if I focus on that I think it will be toxic to my own mental health. Set some goals, this many videos by this time then reassess. :)
❤❤❤

Fleurdwi Cooking

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
uploading frequently (and regularly) will help. Stay true to your niche and be persistent. Good luck!

MuhammaRashedulIslam

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
I'm hoping someone can help me with this, I only have 22 subscribers which I know really not a lot, I know some people don't watch or subscribe to smaller youtubers so I'm not sure how to get my subscribers up.

My videos are getting decent views for the amount of subscribers I do have, all my recent ones have 50+ at the moment but I'm not gaining subscribers from them. Does anyone have any tips on how to change this?

I have an endscreen and a very small watermark on the videos already and at the end for an outro I quickly mention subscribing.
If you want to increase subs and views quick process. You can create a short video that reaches is more than a long video at present. Thank you

Lavender

Subscriber Goal
in your video description request that viewers do subscribe to your channel by clicking on the subscription button. also, you can add the subscription icon to your videos through the customization page on your youtube studio.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
in your video description request that viewers do subscribe to your channel by clicking on the subscription button. also, you can add the subscription icon to your videos through the customization page on your youtube studio.
sub4sub discussions will result in you getting immediately banned from this community. It is a very poor way to get subs and violates YouTube's terms of service and our terms of service. You should very carefully read the rules.

Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm in the same boat. Lol we just have to keep our heads up high and keep posting. Just like that old saying. If you build it, they will come. So.. if you post it, they will come. Takes time and they have to grown on us. How many times you and I watch videos and donΓÇÖt subscribe unless you like all of his or hers videos? yeah see.. just keep posting and it will work out. Millions are on YouTube no way in heck I will catch everyoneΓÇÖs attention lol. DonΓÇÖt give up!!

TonyDenaro

Subscriber Goal
Shoot for a minimum of a video per week and repeat for a year. Subscribers will come as the content grows and gets better.

Dr_Alan_Science

Known Member
A call-to-action is vital. For example, you may try to ask viewers to subscribe WHEN (not after) you talk about the most interesting part of the video. They will want to subscribe if they find your video is interesting AND you mention that mosto f your other videos are also like that.

Beast911

Subscriber Goal

You need more videos, I know they take a while but then they will watch _all_ the other ones

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal

Keep on doing your best and no distant time, your viewers will become your subscribers.