• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What do you guys do for a living?!

Explorer Gaming

Saiiddesigns
TubeBuddy Pro
saiiddesigns.epizy.com
Subscriber Goal
I am actually a graphic and Motion designer. I am managing a successful Youtube channel for the company that I work for.
Besides that, I do gigs at Fiverr and youtube, besides some drawings from time to time, and post them on my Instagram.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel

TOYFRIENDLY

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am a professional graphic designer and a toy reseller. I showcase the toys that I sell on my store on my youtube channel via unboxing and review.

• Love
Reactions: Damon

benkelvin

Hi folks, I'm a full-time freelance web designer and developer who made some kind of great sites for my customers and they're happy with them. I made a site for gates related. I was thinking about starting my youtube channel but didn't get up with an idea or I'm confused that I should make a youtube channel or not. Guys suggest me some good ideas. Regards

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Had a few business. First one was selling knives and tactical gear imported from the U.S., later had a restaurant, a carwash, and around the start of COVID I fell down really low, financially, now I'm working minimum wage as a cab driver, trying to make ends meet

The stress is too much plus I don't have any free time so that's why I'm searching for an alternative on YouTube or whatever, some passive income

• Wow

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I'am a cab driver. I spend most of my time on the street.

I drive a cab for around 2, almost 2 and a half years already, after COVID I lost all my income, bankrupted my businesses, my mother got a brain ischemic stroke, so yeah, had to start driving a cab, something quick so I can have some an instant cash flow. We should start a podcast or something together lmao

A cab driver? cool :)
You must meet a lot of interesting people?!
Mine at least is not very cool. I drive the graveyard shift because day traffic in a half a million city designed to only host 200K people is not cool at all. Night encounters, man...drug deals, drug addicts, they throw up, they're drunk, they want to start beef with you, I got attacked 2 times already, it's too much. I'm doing it because I don't have an alternative right now

• Wow

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
A cab driver? cool :)
You must meet a lot of interesting people?!
After I started driving the cab, I struggled with panic attacks for 6-7 months, went to a psychiatrist, took antidepressants, I got my health completely wrecked. That's the WORST job ever. The only two pluses are, 1. you need some money, you can have it now, like go drive for 5 or 6 hours and come back with $150 or something, and 2. flexible hours. I can go drive now, or not drive at all. Useful for me because I have some other things to do and I can't do them with a 9-5 job, plus I was a business owner my whole life and it's hard for me to just switch after 31 yrs

Zarzab

I am 29. Global Supply Manager.

I provide supply chain support for programs at my company and manage suppliers. Currently on travel visiting a supplier in central US for the week.

It's a fast paced field that is demanding and growing extremely fast, but it's a very secure field that contains an enormous amount of career pathways.

Daintydame

I am a curious person. So I'd like to know what do you guys fo for a living?!
Is it Youtube, like through and through? Or are you streaming on Twitch like me and relatively new to YT?
I am a pole dance instructor and been that for the past 13 years, but, now due to Covid... it's a bit on a halt, but I hope to get back to it soon again!
and I am working on to hopefully be recording some music soon! hehe! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
I am a certified Life coach and spiritual advisor. On youtube I teach manifesting but my paid job is mainly spiritual advisor and life coach. I also am level 3 Reiki practioner but I honestly haven't done much with it except give free sessions to friends lol

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel
OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Im a music producer based out of Atlanta GA. I share content for Rappers Singers and Songwriters hoping to help me build my brand and grow my business faster and further
Sweet! I'm a singer but alas I don't work with is as much because life and health came in the way a bit.

OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I am a certified Life coach and spiritual advisor. On youtube I teach manifesting but my paid job is mainly spiritual advisor and life coach. I also am level 3 Reiki practioner but I honestly haven't done much with it except give free sessions to friends lol
Interesting! :) I am starting to read up on witchcraft & healing etc. And I hope I can have my own little Magic room in my hopefully new apartment :)

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
I work as Graphic designer in a well known university in Pakistan MUET. Basically I design banners, standees, cover arts, candid photography and all creative things. That's what I do for living. Apart from that I do limited freelancing, as I am mostly focused on creating content for YouTube.

Reactions: Xavier De Buck

TheCaptainJJ

Use to work in accounts/administrator. Working to rectify this.

Also a streamer and vod editor for a esports team in the UK while providing the framework to lauch as a LTD/LLC company.