• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What do you guys do for a living?!

Williamrick_59

Hi,
I am a sales executive by profession. However, I am doing a business online as a side hustle.
Doing your own business is everything. You have freedom to do at your best.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel

All About Python

I work at IT full time and work on my YouTube channel on weekends. It's a tough job to balance both of these while taking out time for family.
But i believe it will be worth it when the channel will grow :)

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
I'm pretty much all over the place. I'm 59 and have been around and pretty active during my life. Last 20+ years I've been an Independent Security Researcher and just started a social media marketing company. I have been on the internet and involved with affiliate marketing since 1996. So a good while. I just started 9 YouTube channels and 7 websites. The websites are connected with 7 of the channels. So I stay pretty busy I guess you could say. But my schedule is full now getting these channels going. Luckily they are all related and will be a part of documenting my 2033 goal journey.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
vlcsnap-2021-06-26-07h50m59s245.png

viewnimaltv

Subscriber Goal
I work online from home, and rely on YouTube for my life. Besides that, to cheer me up everyday because I have to stay at home watching movies