• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What do you guys do for a living?!

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I am a curious person. So I'd like to know what do you guys fo for a living?!
Is it Youtube, like through and through? Or are you streaming on Twitch like me and relatively new to YT?
I am a pole dance instructor and been that for the past 13 years, but, now due to Covid... it's a bit on a halt, but I hope to get back to it soon again!
and I am working on to hopefully be recording some music soon! hehe! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I worked in air conditioning/refrigeration/building automation. Now I am gloriously retired! I much prefer not working haha
Haha, I feel you! I used to work in retail, but I have had the teaching job as a pole dance to 13 years... but it's not full time it's too heavy for that alas...

Reactions: Explorer Gaming

NanoniumTheDude

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
College student (thankfully not in debt) I got laid off as an inventory manager so unsure if that will pick up again - but aside from that just kinda living in my parent's house off of my parent's monthly allowance you could say haha

OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
College student (thankfully not in debt) I got laid off as an inventory manager so unsure if that will pick up again - but aside from that just kinda living in my parent's house off of my parent's monthly allowance you could say haha
Glad to hear that you are not in debt! that can be such a bummer! I had to take a loan when I studied music :p it's a pain! hahha

Reactions: Explorer Gaming

Mo's skin lab

Subscriber Goal
I am a pharmacist and currently studying to get my master's degree, I am passionate about skincare so that's why I created my channel, still new to youtube but my goal is to lunch my skincare line with the help of youtube when my channel gets successful hopefully.

OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I am a pharmacist and currently studying to get my master's degree, I am passionate about skincare so that's why I created my channel, still new to youtube but my goal is to lunch my skincare line with the help of youtube when my channel gets successful hopefully.
Nice! keep up the great work! :D you can do it! :D

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
I am passionate about learning and growing as a person. Marketing is a passion of mine;
learning to use marketing to communicate better with the customer is my end goal. After
having a hard struggle, now, I managed to have my own online business where I am the owner.