• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

The forever truth

rhythm and rhyme

Hey y'all
This game is pretty simple,Just answer the prevoius question in yes or no.(truthfully!;)) and write your own question as well.The next person will answer your question!

Some Rules:

1.Don't post long answer questions.Only yes or no questions are allowed.Though they can go into detail if the want.(eg Question.Is pizza your favourite food? Answer:No,Its Meatballs with spagetti.)

2.No personal questions!!!

3.If you want to answer a question which has already been answered,thats okay.Just reply to that question so that we know the question you are answering to!

4.Answer truthfully,Nobody's judging you!!

5.Enjoy!:party::party:

Okay I'll start,so the question - Is pizza your favourite food?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
A. Not yet.

Q. If you could go to mars for a year (with all the supplies you needed) but you'd be completely alone for that year, would you?

Ronaldo Pereira

R&K Relaxing Nature
TubeBuddy Pro
musicas-para-relaxar.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal
No ways

Do you get scared when the lights go off at night when you are alone at your home?

Answer:

Actually, I'm not afraid of the dark, but of my reflection in the glass doors and windows around the house at night with the lights on. It always gives the impression that someone has someone outside.

MY QUESTION?

Do you like pets.