• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback any good? i know its bad but i hope its something.

What should ill upload in my next video?

• Voice Reveal (maybe) 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new Song that i wrote 2 days ago.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
ok, so I wouldn't worry too much about using text in this, because the colour of the text outline actually clashes with your background.

If you can, maybe find a white wall to film in front of... although, if you can, it would be cool to set up a black backdrop somehow (curtains or sheets can do to start with) because I see your blue curtain, something that looks like a painting, and a boogie board? your background is trying to fight for attention. I really think a minimal black background, or even just a pain white wall would help. I'd also consider NOT using your room light as it's very harsh on you. If you have one, I'd use a desk lamp to the side to make the lighting more interesting.

IU really love the bass guitar, it's interesting because it LOOKS like a 6 string guitar, but it definitely is the shape and length of the bass. not thumbnail related, but I'd do a video on the story behind your bass guitar and some information about it, because it's quite a unique looking bass guitar.

OP
OP
Ido Berg

Ido Berg

Slap Like Now
Subscriber Goal
ok, so I wouldn't worry too much about using text in this, because the colour of the text outline actually clashes with your background.

If you can, maybe find a white wall to film in front of... although, if you can, it would be cool to set up a black backdrop somehow (curtains or sheets can do to start with) because I see your blue curtain, something that looks like a painting, and a boogie board? your background is trying to fight for attention. I really think a minimal black background, or even just a pain white wall would help. I'd also consider NOT using your room light as it's very harsh on you. If you have one, I'd use a desk lamp to the side to make the lighting more interesting.

IU really love the bass guitar, it's interesting because it LOOKS like a 6 string guitar, but it definitely is the shape and length of the bass. not thumbnail related, but I'd do a video on the story behind your bass guitar and some information about it, because it's quite a unique looking bass guitar.
Thanks.
And i do have a green screen so ill easly can add white woll to it.
And after ill do the edit of the white woll, whqt should ill do then?

Stanley Orchard

Subscriber Goal
striking photo, but fairly bland palette of colors. Text adds very little value.

A higher contrast and more colorful composition overall would make a big impact to performance of this thumbnail. You have a solid concept here, great pose. But a more colorful, dynamic pic would make a difference.