• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Show my which videos bring in the most subscribers per 1000 views

makram

ادخل علي ستوديو منشيؤو المحتوي

Reactions: Meal with me

kallendiggs

TubeBuddy User
I think it's a good idea. However, I'd like to offer a helpful metric in the meantime.

Look at each video's audience retention in the analytics section. It won't tell you how many subscribers that you got from that video, but it'll tell you the percentage of viewers who watched it until the end. The videos that end with at least 50% are likely the videos that may be getting people to subscribe to your channel.

Reactions: Meal with me

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
It would be nice to have it presented but the info is already in your analytics.
Go to the analytics page, under the videos you click 'see more'. The default shows you ordered by views. You can set subs gained as the secondary metric. Set the date to whatever range you are researching.

Capture1.JPGCapture.JPG

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yup... I would love maybe a simpler version of this but @Tito Tim is exactly right. YouTube already provides this information.

Reactions: Dimi

gamswindler

Examine the stats to see how much of an impact each video had on its viewers. The proportion of viewers that stuck around until the finish of the video will be shown, but not the number of subscribers you gained. Most of your channel's subscribers would have been attracted by the videos that have a completion rate of 50% or above.