• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Social Media Are you on TikTok?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm not on TikTok I just want to focus on YouTube. I want to know why YOU are or are not on the app! Let me know :)

kitchen c/o ammama

Very Well-Known Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Nope .. not on Tik Tok

Already I am feeling that I am not utilising time to my best .
If this also comes to scene , then it will be too difficult.
So, I put my mind onto Not Interested mode for Tik Tok

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I technically am, I have one video and it was mostly an experiment. The engagement was great, but hearing about some of the controversies, I'm not sure. Maybe I'm wearing a tinfoil hat, but "apparently" they are connected to the government and sell your data.... and considering I've been getting overseas spam phone calls after installing it... might be completely unrelated, but the whole element of selling data, and the only data tiktok gets from my installation, is my phone data... it's about the only link I can make really.

Untie it from the owner controversies however and it's a great little platform for quick creation and entertainment.

Victoria Nsafoa

Subscriber Goal
I’m on tiktok :) Tiktok is the first place I had the confidence to post. I knew I wanted to start a YouTube channel but I wanted to see how it was like to be in front of the camera. Tiktok helped me because it’s just a small clip... guess it helps with building confidence, well for me it did

Kari B

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Nope, I've watched a few videos but I don't think it's for me, and with the possible bans coming into place across the world I won't bother learning how to use it any time soon.

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I’m on tiktok :) Tiktok is the first place I had the confidence to post. I knew I wanted to start a YouTube channel but I wanted to see how it was like to be in front of the camera. Tiktok helped me because it’s just a small clip... guess it helps with building confidence, well for me it did
That's awesome! I'm glad it was able to do that for you :D

Blessing

TubeBuddy Pro
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
TikTok? Not for me. I am not that creative with all their different dance and stunt they do. Left that social media area for my son who is 7 years. He bring the ideas, i join him sometimes for family video where he makes me look stupid but I just feel it is not adding anything to my learning unless I want to make funny videos and dance. Now this is my take though other people may feel different.