• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming What's your favorite Pokemon?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
There are a lot of people who play Pokemon GO still, or played a game at some point.

My question to you is, what is your favorite pokemon?

I'd have to say for me it's probably Flygon:

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I kinda lost interest in Pokemon GO after they turned it into a bit of a grind when hunting shinys.

It's hard to think of a favourite because it's always changing. Squirtle was my favourite starter. Gyarados was always a bit of a holy grail pokemon for me. Hat Pichu makes me obsessed :p Mareep always made me smile in gen2. Larvitar is a close second because it's a cute little dinosaur, and tyranitar is like the Gyarados of Gen2 for me.
Torchic makes me squee in gen3 although I'm sad I missed out on party hat wurmple :( I call Ralts "sia" :p trapinch is also cute. cranidos is probably the last pokemon I have any real emotional attachement to, after that they don't mean much to me

Phanpy is probably my all time favourite

kitchen c/o ammama

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I watched Pokemon on TV 17yrs ago when I hardly knew what was happening. The only thing I still remember is "Pikachu". I even got a Pikachu lunch box those days when I attend a birthday party. Long time ... I don't know anything else.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I do like Dragonite a lot. He's a classic.
1596150617389.png

But as I started playing more randomized nuzlocke playthroughs of the older generations... I fell in love in Wooper and Quagsire hahaha
1596150714878.png

Pooper2471

I consider Squirtle and his evolutions to be my spirit animal.

Pokemon: The First Movie was a childhood favorite of mine, though, and Mewtwo became one of my favorite villains as a result.

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've always thought Staryu was cool, how he'd come out of his ball and just scream 'Hee-Yah!' or Koffing, a floating ball of poison man.