• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Have you learnt any new skills during the lockdown ?

laurenproctor

laurenproctor32.com
Subscriber Goal
I love this question. Apparently it's also what Mark Cuban now asks people he's interviewing to see how they react in tough situations.

I personally learned patience and persistence. I also learned that above all, if we focus on what we love then it's much easier to keep pushing when the going gets tough.

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
My aim in video games is really awful, so i've tried this program called "aim lab". I've also been using others like Aiming Pro, Kovvaks and More. Over the past 20 hours i've played them my aim has really improved and i am more precise. I just need to work on my tracking.

Umaimas Cuisine 2

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I was curious if anyone has learnt some new skills or even made their skills better during lockdown ? ive done a lot of DIY and turns out i really enjoy it !
Yees, I have learned cooking and cleaning the house properly:)

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The main "hobby" I've picked up in lockdown is YouTube, since I started my YouTube channel this year while in quarantine! Other than that, I've also learned to juggle, which was super fun and easier than I expected it to be. Plus, I then made a YouTube video about trying juggling challenges, so I actually combined those two new, fun hobbies ;)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I've learned to be at home. Prior to COVID I travel about 150000+ miles a year. It's not a skill per se, but being able to just sit quietly at home has taken a ton of adjustment.

simon88

I've learnt gardening in lockdown and I must say it is the great thing that I've learnt this It keeps me close to nature. Gardening is very interesting because you get to know how to plant vegetables and flowers and how to take of them. I found it best meditation because no one is better than nature.

LFH

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I learnt how to swim got stung by jellyfish a bunch of times but was great.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I enjoy painting a lot, but I got busy with school, work, and just life so I didn't get much time to paint for a while. I also wanted to make my channel more active, bigger, and to finally be able to monetize my videos. So when lockdown started, I found I had a lot more time so I started painting again (I have more than 6 completed paintings) and had time to make more videos and just make my channel better. After some adjusting the videos that were already on my channel, I can officially say as of last week I am finally monetized :)

Cynwri

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Youtube is my lock down skill. I set up the channel and posted a bit a few years ago, but really tried during quarantine. Basically absorbing knowledge on algorithms, editing, thumbnails and anything else was what lifted me out of a funk. Even if nothing ever comes of this channel, learning new skills and stepping out of my comfort zone makes it all worth it.

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I was curious if anyone has learnt some new skills or even made their skills better during lockdown ? ive done a lot of DIY and turns out i really enjoy it !

Started my youtube channel, like a year after the lockdown...lol

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Well YouTube has been my lock down project! And so the skill most improved would be video editing! I try to learn one new thing in Resolve each video. Its amazing how much there is to learn.