• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion lets see how many pets everyone has

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't personally have any pets anymore... However our apartment does have many pets thanks to my Girlfriend and our room mates. WE have 1 dog, 2 cats, and 4 snakes as well as 2 spiders :) possibly will be adding a few more reptiles to the family soon. My girlfriend wants to get a bearded dragon very badly.

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Currently just a cat as we recently lost our first dog but there are plans for a labrador puppy soon!

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
i have
6 dogs ( 2 pit bulls and 4 great danes )
9 gerbils
5 pet rats
tons of fish ( veiltailed goldfish, regular goldfish, and mollies, a gourami )
3 cats
2 guinea pigs
1 bearded dragon

I have a Dog a Beagle, and we just bought dwarf rabbits yesterday. Dogs name is Bodhi not sure the names of the rabbits yet.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I got myself two mean old rotwillers. They're not actually mean but they are old :)

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have 3 cats and 1 dog. One of my cats' names is Elvis and he will be 14 years old in June. My family found him as a stray when he was just 5 weeks old. The other 2 cats are brothers and are named Copper and Ember. I got them as Christmas gifts in 2017 and they were the best gifts I ever got.