TubeBuddy Suggestion TubeBuddy for Microsoft Edge

PiXinCreate

New User
Hello there. I'm a regular user of Microsoft Edge. It seemed to be secure as it was tracking me from the backgroundand many more... i switched to it after the latest update of the edge. The first thing that I did was Installing tubebuddy on my browser. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the extension the browser and even the microsoft store. it would be great if you you provide the privilage!
Thank you.
Pavana Narayana K

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Personally I think you'd be better off using Firefox as a browser, but I'd also love to see TubeBudy on a lot more browsers as well, so the more browser compatibility the better :)

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello there. I'm a regular user of Microsoft Edge. It seemed to be secure as it was tracking me from the backgroundand many more... i switched to it after the latest update of the edge. The first thing that I did was Installing tubebuddy on my browser. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the extension the browser and even the microsoft store. it would be great if you you provide the privilage!
Thank you.
Pavana Narayana K
This is something we are looking into, but I'll tag @Phil for more info!

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy Pro
titotim.com
Edge is just Chromium. Wouldn't the Chrome extension work? I tried Edge but quit when I saw it was just a truncated Chrome. Back to Firefox and css. :)