• Guest - We're looking for MODERATORS! Click Here to learn how you can work for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Comments

Stadtfelle

New User
Dear TB Staff and Community
first of all : i love your product. I grew my (german) dog training channel to 10k visitors within a year and much of that is thanks to tubebuddy.

but i got one suggestion (i aready tried sending a ticket but didnt get a reply)

I try to stay in touch with my community on YT and answer questions as much as i can. surely this gets harder the more people comment, but till now i can solve this quite good by using the "Sort" options in the comments section. and there goes my feature suggestion:

currently we can only sort comments "that i have not replied to"
but we dont even anser every comment anyway. yet we can show people we got their comment by giving it a heart.
haven the option to sort comments "that i have NOT replied and i have NOT hearted" would be a tremendous featuer and could help us to stay in touch with our community so much better.

i would LOVE this change in TB. maybe there is a chance u can implement that?

hope to get a message back soon by you guys.
greetings from germany!

PS: i hope u get my point in that post, since im not a native speaker.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Dear TB Staff and Community
first of all : i love your product. I grew my (german) dog training channel to 10k visitors within a year and much of that is thanks to tubebuddy.

but i got one suggestion (i aready tried sending a ticket but didnt get a reply)

I try to stay in touch with my community on YT and answer questions as much as i can. surely this gets harder the more people comment, but till now i can solve this quite good by using the "Sort" options in the comments section. and there goes my feature suggestion:

currently we can only sort comments "that i have not replied to"
but we dont even anser every comment anyway. yet we can show people we got their comment by giving it a heart.
haven the option to sort comments "that i have NOT replied and i have NOT hearted" would be a tremendous featuer and could help us to stay in touch with our community so much better.

i would LOVE this change in TB. maybe there is a chance u can implement that?

hope to get a message back soon by you guys.
greetings from germany!

PS: i hope u get my point in that post, since im not a native speaker.
Point understood! I like this idea a lot I know we still have our comment filters, I'll see what the community thinks! :)

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Point understood! I like this idea a lot I know we still have our comment filters, I'll see what the community thinks! :)
To be fair, I'm pretty sure I asked for this like a year or so ago (before YouTube implemented it's own sorting) I believe you said that TubeBuddy was going to wait to see what extra filters YouTube brings into the comment sorting before anything extra is done :)

That said, the hearting feature is still a pretty new additon. I think like 2-3 years old now? So at the end of the day I don't think it's as important to heart OLD comments as it is to reply to older comments, and basically heart and reply to whatever is left to be commented.

I used to want the sort by not yet loved, but it's probably not as important as the comment reply itself :)

But I wouldn't say no to it :cool:

Ater

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I agree with this one. Give us an option to only show comments I haven't interacted with (with interaction beaning comment, heart or like).