Completed Yellow Highlight for new views, comments, likes increase by 5 or so more seconds

worldadventures

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Good evening.

Is there a possibility that in the mobile app the yellow highlighter on views, thumbs up and comments when the count inceases gets increased 5- or so more seconds before it disappears.

Thank you

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Good evening.

Is there a possibility that in the mobile app the yellow highlighter on views, thumbs up and comments when the count inceases gets increased 5- or so more seconds before it disappears.

Thank you
So a time increase? Maybe a way to select this as a user :X Hmm not a bad idea! I'll see what the community thinks!

OP
OP
worldadventures

worldadventures

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yeah a time increase would be perfect. Agreed, a user defined option would be even better. Thank you for the response

tbcommunity

Administrator
Administrator
Hey I agree that does go too fast. It's something I've noticed, but haven't actually written down to make sure it gets done. Next release we put out we'll make sure to increase the time it's highlighted a bit. Thanks for the feedback!

OP
OP
worldadventures

worldadventures

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That's awesome. Yay my idea got through. Thank so much for the quick replies here as well.

OP
OP
worldadventures

worldadventures

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What a quick turn around.. just got the update via Google apps that said the extension to the time has been implemented already. Thankyou so much. Glad I could contribute