TubeBuddy Suggestion Pick a winner

I would like the "pick a winner " feature (btw LOVE picking a phrase), to be a full screen not able to show all my videos, that I have yet to release.
This would help me and let others get to see TubeBuddy much better and help us pick giveaway winners...perhaps a bit that shows comments "shuffling" like that random comment picker...but epic!!!
I love the phrase picker..no need for a generic "enter me" have used it a few times but people could see more of my screen than I wanted...( or I'll have to have edit allot more..)
I like to screen record and posting on top of video, at end or solo too.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I would like the "pick a winner " feature (btw LOVE picking a phrase), to be a full screen not able to show all my videos, that I have yet to release.
This would help me and let others get to see TubeBuddy much better and help us pick giveaway winners...perhaps a bit that shows comments "shuffling" like that random comment picker...but epic!!!
I love the phrase picker..no need for a generic "enter me" have used it a few times but people could see more of my screen than I wanted...( or I'll have to have edit allot more..)
I like to screen record and posting on top of video, at end or solo too.
SO make pick a winner fullscreen? :)

OP
OP
Nails of Interest
Again, the way this section works is community votes :)
No no... just make it!!! I'm not needing to win I just want to not type with long nails plus love TubeBuddy!!! You can tell from all my video thumbnails already had s few friends start to use too.