• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Would you rather be too hot or too cold?

Too hot or cold?

• Total voters

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Obviously the true answer is neither... HOWEVER, I wanted to know. Do you think you would rather be cold, because I think it's easier to warm up then cool down.

What are your thoughts?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I like the cold when I'm outside, but I hate it when I'm inside. I can tolerate the hot weather both inside and outside, so I'm more fond of the heat than I am the cold xD

This is also the person who gets cold at 75 degrees (24 Celsius) *coughs*

Basically, I would rather drive in a car with no AC when it's 90 degrees (32 Celsius) rather than walking outside without a jacket when it's 75 lol.

EDIT: On other news, found a nice article about body temperature lol

Last edited:

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I wonder if people in truly hot temperatures will provide the cold, and if we'll see the opposite to be true :thinking:
Quite possibly. I retired to the Philippines and I know some guys from up North, and parts of Europe that said they were so completely done with the cold. I am from North Texas, so we had way more heat.

I have been too hot & too cold, and would take cold. When it is hot, you can only take off so much... then you are still sweaty, but naked. When it is cold you can add more layers. Also it is easier to sleep when it is cold. When I worked in the jail we had to keep the aircon super cold - if it got too hot there would be more fights. Keep it cold, and they hibernate (sounds bad, but works).

• Haha
Reactions: Damon

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Quite possibly. I retired to the Philippines and I know some guys from up North, and parts of Europe that said they were so completely done with the cold. I am from North Texas, so we had way more heat.

I have been too hot & too cold, and would take cold. When it is hot, you can only take off so much... then you are still sweaty, but naked. When it is cold you can add more layers. Also it is easier to sleep when it is cold. When I worked in the jail we had to keep the aircon super cold - if it got too hot there would be more fights. Keep it cold, and they hibernate (sounds bad, but works).

Actually quite the opposite for me. I was born in New Jersey. I've dealt with both extremely cold and extremely hot weather. Even when it was snowing and freezing cold outside I slept with my windows open and just covered myself while using hot water heating systems to maintain the room around 70 degrees celsius. Going out I wore t-shirts with thick jackets and jeans (sometimes with sweatpants underneath) because I enjoyed the cold. Never owned a scarf or earmuffs though I will admit there were a few occasions I would not have said no to either one if offered. I love the cold. I've been without an A/C unit for almost a year here in Puerto Rico. This is my first summer in more than a decade without one and it's one of the hottest yet so imagine my suffering at night. Lol. I sleep with an ice pack wrapped around in a small washcloth on my shoulder just to trick my mind into thinking the room is not that hot. Works wonders.

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖm originally from California living in Colorado and I canΓÇÖt stand the snow. Though I hate it when itΓÇÖs too hot. If I had to pick I guess IΓÇÖd go with hot over cold. I hate having to put like 20 layers on me and my son just to run an errand.

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I rather be hot lol. Because I can always use fans or air-conditioning if I feel I get to hot. I was born in the winter and the coldest comfortable to me but I don't like it to be too cold LOL.