Work In Progress Logo design - opinions please

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I don't really know where this fits. It's not a thumbnail. It's not a complete video. Apologies to the moderators if I put it in the wrong spot. I would like to get other creator's opinion on this. I'm working on giving my channel a revamp to clean it up a little bit. Tell me which of these you prefer:

Option A:
MetalManglers1.png
Or Option B:
MetalManglers2.png

There is a vertical line that separates the two words, but it is hard to see on a white background. If you have dark mode turned on, it's a better representation. I like them both, for different reasons. I am leaning a bit towards one, but I don't want to skew anyone's opinion.

Senior Notions

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
What a great channel name. "Metal" juxtaposed to "Manglers" makes me think maybe the smooth all caps san serif for "Metal" and the grungier font for "Manglers"

I agree with Aaron about stacked, maybe Manglers even slightly on top of Metal, cutting into the Metal letters.

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
I like A, both words with the same font seems to look better to me. I also agree with @Aaron, one on top of the other, maybe the bottom one sticking out a little would look good. All in all it still looks good.

Beanie Draws

The top one isn't bad, but have you tried a range of other fonts:? I don't mind it but I think it's craving a more solid sans serif font.... (sans serif means blocky without the "wings" that come out of the bottom of some of the characters) try a blockier font with that grunge style.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
DEFINITELY what you DON'T want to do. It kills your banner on mobile
That banner tells me nothing about your channel though. stacked leaves room for a proper design and info to be added.
Agreed on both of these points. Your banner should answer Who, what, when, how, and why!

Who - Who is posting on the channel?

What type of content are you posting on this channel?

When do you post your content? Monthly, weekly, daily? Etc.

How - How is your channel going to benefit ME the viewer?

Why? - Why should I subscribe to YOU specifically? Ties into the how!