Work In Progress BULK PINNED COMMENT ON VIDEOS!

To further this idea, it would be great if we could schedule a pinned comment on a video is that scheduled to be published. I schedule a ton of my video WAY in advance, and if during the upload process there was a field that i could input what I would want in a pinned comment on that video and when the video goes live, the comment would automatically be there on the video page and pinned without me having to do anything the day that the video goes live.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
To further this idea, it would be great if we could schedule a pinned comment on a video is that scheduled to be published. I schedule a ton of my video WAY in advance, and if during the upload process there was a field that i could input what I would want in a pinned comment on that video and when the video goes live, the comment would automatically be there on the video page and pinned without me having to do anything the day that the video goes live.
This sounds similar to this idea:

If that's what you had in mind! Please vote on that thread :D

OP
OP
jamesplumberparts
This sounds similar to this idea:

If that's what you had in mind! Please vote on that thread :D
Just to say, upgraded to 'Legend' status on my Plumberparts account and ran an A/B test over 13 cycles....shows massive improvement on CTR and minutes watched...so that functionality is great. Well done Tube Buddy!

OP
OP
jamesplumberparts
Oh yeah, I downloaded A/B testing for my Plumberparts channel. It works really well! Already noticed a 15% pick up on views on the deviation thumbnail/keywords etc. Will roll this out on all my (350+) videos over the next few months!