• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

Swisha G

TubeBuddy User
I hope this is the correct image

Attachments

• IMG_7660.png
    IMG_7660.png
    509.8 KB · Views: 98

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Is this ok?

I hope this is the correct image

Nope, please check the first page of this very topic or check out the previously made request to know how it's done. We need your forum profile screenshot and the screenshot of the TB license you hold.

Heya! We can't see your forum profile in the above screenshot. Can you please bring it forward? Thank you.

Hi Nody,

Hope I can get a badge, thanks! :)

View attachment 13719

Badge given!

Reactions: 3b League

3b League

TubeBuddy Legend
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Nope, please check the first page of this very topic or check out the previously made request to know how it's done. We need your forum profile screenshot and the screenshot of the TB license you hold.

Heya! We can't see your forum profile in the above screenshot. Can you please bring it forward? Thank you.

Badge given!

Hi Nody,

Updating my license, can you also update my badge? Thanks

1687588937711.png

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi Nody,

Is this okay?

View attachment 13759

Heya! The forum profile is perfect. Just the TubeBuddy extension page needs to be visible entirely so we can see it. Can you add the screenshot following this message? I will go ahead and add the badge nonetheless, but it would be great if you could post the full image of the extension page.

Thank you!

P,S Badge added.

3b League

TubeBuddy Legend
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Heya! The forum profile is perfect. Just the TubeBuddy extension page needs to be visible entirely so we can see it. Can you add the screenshot following this message? I will go ahead and add the badge nonetheless, but it would be great if you could post the full image of the extension page.

Thank you!

P,S Badge added.

Hi Nody,

Is this okay?

1687834075427.png

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Unfortunately, it's wrong. Please refer to previous posts that have been made or refer to the first page of this very thread to understand how it's done. Thank you!

crickfuz

Subscriber Goal
Hope that's the screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-22-01-45-33-908_com.tubebuddy.tubebuddy_mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-22-01-45-33-908_com.tubebuddy.tubebuddy_mobile.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 103