• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
So how do I post on this thread I did everything that it said to do

You already have the required badge, you don't have to "post" on this thread to request another one.

If you mean, how do you get access to the promotional area, I'd request you to go through this thread which will explain to you how you can get the access for the same -

izzyversenyc

I've been loving the tool. I use it every day! Thanks.

Attachments

• 6-30-2022 2-51-24 PM.jpg
    6-30-2022 2-51-24 PM.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 79

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thanks So why is everyone getting a batch to promote Just post in the same things I have post

The one you have is as well considered a "badge" however, that's the standard badge for those users who have a starter license and the one which other users' are getting is as per the license they hold, If they have got the paid license, then they get either Pro, Star and/or Legend.

In either of the case, you will get access to the promotional section, but the badge isn't the only qualifier here, you have to as well have minimum 20+ post, please read this thread - https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/11/