• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help How important is seo and how do i get right

Nong Wealth

How important is seo and how do i get right. I tried downloading tubebuddy and I thought if work on getting 100 on the score that would assist me getting suggested, but it seems like there is more to it. Is there a video I can follow or can someone assist me in just getting to understand SEO.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
How important is seo and how do i get right. I tried downloading tubebuddy and I thought if work on getting 100 on the score that would assist me getting suggested, but it seems like there is more to it. Is there a video I can follow or can someone assist me in just getting to understand SEO.

A 100% SEO doesn't mean you will get suggested right away… A 100% SEO indicate that you have optimized your video well for the keyword that you have targeted. If the keyword that you have targeted isn't getting enough searches or haven't been researched well, no matter how well your video is optimized, it won't get the traction as it would if you targeted the correct keyword. Furthermore, the views and recommendation depends on numerous factors including but not limited to the time of the upload, the topic that you're making the video, your audience watching behavior, impressions you're receiving, CTR (click-through rate) and audience retention.

If your current audience are not responding to the video well, this sends a negative feedback or data to YouTube pertaining to your video, and it might affect the recommendation system. The optimized video can only help you with the impression, which means, how many times your video has been shown on audience feed or home page when they looked up; but converting those impressions into an actual view, really need a decent title, eye catchy thumbnail and on top of that, the video needs to provide some value to your audience so that it can hook up the audience thus, favoring your audience retention.

Here's the quick tutorial about how you can optimize your video as a beginner:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q