• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel French beginner Bass player who share is progression

slipndi

Username: slipndi
Title of introduction: French beginner Bass player who share is progression
Your name/ Alias: Slipndi
Where are you from? France
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube vidéo from tubebuddy Channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn and share tips with another new youtubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I launch this Channel to share my progression and give me more motivation to learn my instrument. Now i want tu push my Channel as far as possible and try to win some cash
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, every thuesday my cover and every wednsday One short
What are your hobbies? Bass guitar, computer, gaming
What is your biggest dream? Mastering Bass guitar and make a top chart song with my band
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@slipndi?si=PgSbXj-QEgCWDkuc

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Username: slipndi
Title of introduction: French beginner Bass player who share is progression
Your name/ Alias: Slipndi
Where are you from? France
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube vidéo from tubebuddy Channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn and share tips with another new youtubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I launch this Channel to share my progression and give me more motivation to learn my instrument. Now i want tu push my Channel as far as possible and try to win some cash
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, every thuesday my cover and every wednsday One short
What are your hobbies? Bass guitar, computer, gaming
What is your biggest dream? Mastering Bass guitar and make a top chart song with my band
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@slipndi?si=PgSbXj-QEgCWDkuc

Welcome! It's great to have you onboard with us!